Friday, July 18, 2014

It's almost time for back-to-school jean shopping!

This post brought to you by Hollister Co. All opinions are 100% mine.

Okay, so maybe there's still about a month left before you even consider wearing jeans again, but I'm already excited to do my usual "back to school" shopping (even though I'm no longer in school...) Part of that shopping spree always includes a new pair of jeans (or maybe two, or three..) Jean shopping has always been really hard for me. It's hard to find your perfect fit. You want your jeans to make you look and feel fabulous, of course!

I'm excited to be offering my readers this Hollister coupon for any jeans in store for $20! First of all, a pair of jeans for $20 is rare these days, especially a good pair of jeans. All of the Hollister jeans I've ever owned lasted me a long time and some of my favorite jeans have been Hollister brand. They have a wide range of options for your jean shopping needs. Not only do they have every type of wash (from super washed out light to rich dark rinses) but they also have several fits (whether you feel like being laidback with The Boyfriend fit or you want to show off those curves with the Super Skinny.)
Personally, my favorite is the Skinny fit. I like that it's still a skinny style jean but it's not too tight. It's basically my "in-between" jean. Here's an example of what my perfect "back to school" outfit would look like, including Hollister jeans!


Check out Hollister Co to take a look at all the options they have to offer!

 photo 1d2d624a-81b3-4054-b764-9d0717941216_zps157ea987.jpg

Make sure to Follow @HollisterCo on Twitter and Follow @HollisterCo on Instagram for the latest styles and deals!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments

Post a Comment