Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Quick Update!

I admit, I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon. This past month started off crazy busy for me and I will not lie, instead of spending the little free time I did have slaving away at my computer, I chose to go out and gain new experiences. Then, once my schedule finally freed up and I had a whole week for vacation time aka catch up on my hobby, life threw me a few curveballs. Really, really, really hard ones. Yes, I did fall. And yes, I did get back up again. Because that's what you do. That's what you always have to aim for. Even if it takes you a long time, don't stop trying to get back up.

I'm still a little wobbly from that hard knock I received from the universe (I'm just loving metaphors today, can't you tell?) but I'm starting to put my feet back in the water (I should really stop...) I have made a major decision that I'm sure I'll be writing all about by next month as it inches it's way closer, but in the meantime you guys will just have to wonder what this decision is, because my lips are sealed. Just know that I am both excited and scared at the same time. But isn't that what life's all about anyway?

I will definitely be writing more these next few days/weeks. I am also hosting a Blogger PJ Party sometime this month (stay tuned for that if you're a fellow blogger!) But I just want to make sure people know I haven't given up on this blog. When I started it I never knew just how helpful it would be for me, and I hope I have been able to help some people as well. There's going to be a lot of big changes coming my way in the next few months, and I'm sure I will be documenting every step of the way on here. These changes definitely fit in with the essence of my blog, though, and I'm sure a lot of twenty-somethings will be able to relate to my upcoming experiences.

In the meantime, I leave you with this:


No comments

Post a Comment