Monday, January 5, 2015

Inspiration Monday: Dream on Dreamer

Ironically this is my 150th post on In-Between Life and it really couldn't be a more perfect fit. This whole year has been about me chasing my dreams and not giving up, even though there were plenty of ridiculously difficult moments for me. But I charged through (and don't get me wrong, I'm still charging) and eventually all that hoping and dreaming paid off. The road is long, though, and I have a lot left to do and accomplish. I'm just glad I kept my dream alive. I want you to keep your dream alive, too. Dream on dreamer.

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts."
-Albert Einstein


2 comments

  1. Dream on, Dreamer! I love that! I saw a post on pinterest that said, "I've got the Dreamer's Disease" and I did a sketch of it... i love it! It's such a wonderful way to live! Keep dreaming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration! I always enjoy an inspiring quote!

    ReplyDelete