Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Songs I'm Loving Lately #7: All Kinds of Rock

All of these songs are some variation of rock. Like I've mentioned many times before, I love all types of music, especially the rock genre. Usually for these music installments of the blog I add a little blurb for each song/video, but this time I decided instead of boring you with details, I'll just provide my favorite line from each song.
Twist - Frightened Rabbit
"Twist yourself around me, I need company, I need human heat"

Lightshow - Plants and Animals
"Well maybe I should change my point of view"

Poison Cup - M. Ward
"If love is a poison cup, then drink it up"

Riptide - Vance Joy
"And I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong"

Little Black Sunshine - The Black Keys
"But everybody knows that a broken heart is blind"


Check out all other installments of "Songs I'm Loving Lately" here.

3 comments

  1. I completely forgot about Plants and Animals! Thank you for reminding me--this song rocks by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kind of losing faith in The Black Keys but when I first heard Little Black Sunshine, I became re-obsessed. Have you heard Modest Mouse' new song? I can't wait for the new album in March — their first full album in eight years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving the Black Keys song lately too!

    ReplyDelete