Friday, August 22, 2014

Introducing: C&V Adventures!

This has been a project of mine that is loooong overdue. I've been on "staycation" this week and my plan was to finally get all caught up with this new addition to In-Between Life early on in the week, but as usual something got in the way. Not going to lie, I've spent the majority of my vacation week sleeping in and Netflix binging (I'm almost caught up with Pretty Little Liars, guys! No shame...) I currently have two basket loads of laundry sitting in my room, patiently waiting to get put away. I can't believe my vacation week is almost over. Time flies when you don't want it to. Anyway, on to the big announcement!


Although we're still in the very early stages of this new addition/project, I'm really excited to finally be sharing it on my blog. "C&V Adventures" is basically going to be a new take on fashion blogging. You'll get your serious fashion poses (mostly from Cynthia, my perfect model) but you'll also get the goofy side of photo shoots that are inevitable when you're hanging out with me. So think of this new addition to In-Between Life as fashion meets goofy? You'll love it, I promise. 

Although "C&V Adventures" is mostly focusing on the whole fashion aspect of blogging for now (which if you've noticed, I don't really do) it'll probably also incorporate our adventures. Cynthia's been on my blog before (when we went to Washington Square Park together and our Brooklyn wandering) so you'll probably be seeing more of our "adventures" as well. I'm lucky to have Cynthia as my photography muse :) I've always been interested in fashion blogs, but have never really had the passion to turn my complete focus on fashion blogging (plus, that's not really what In-Between Life is all about!) I definitely want to start adding more fashion posts to the blog, though. It's fun! So without further ado, here are some takes from our first "fashion shoot" which more or less was just a bunch of pictures of us goofing off.


















Since this was our first shot at it, we didn't focus on where certain pieces were from (we're still learning!) A lot of the clothes we used are from Forever 21 however. There's a couple more outfits from this day's shoot that I will be posting in a few days, and of course stay tuned for more upcoming fashion posts ;) As the fall season approaches, we're really exciting to shoot some great fall outfits. Who else is ready for cardigans and boots?! That might be awhile away still, but a girl can dream.

SO stay tuned for these upcoming new additions to IBL:

C&V Adventures: more fashion shoots! including links to where we purchased certain clothes/accessories!
Twice is Nice shop: this has been on my to do list for SO long now and it's finally underway. I'm in the process of getting my shop ready on storenvy.com and will be sharing it with the public very soon. I'll have around 40-50 pieces available for sale at great prices and in great condition! And I will be constantly adding more for sale (as I clean out my mess of a closet + continue thrift shopping and finding some fabulous stuff).



2 comments

  1. You guys did such a great job with this! I love that floral top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm pretty sure that floral top is from Forever 21 - always great finds!

    ReplyDelete