Friday, October 10, 2014

Songs I'm Loving Lately #4: Moody & Mellow


"Thinking Out Loud"
Ed Sheeran


Okay, so I'm usually a sucker for any Ed Sheeran song. He reminds me of a mix of John Mayer and Michael Buble. I stumbled upon this song because I saw gifs of the video and just HAD to watch it. The dance is beautiful and the cinematography of the video is awesome. Of course, the song is cute and lovely as well.

"White Collar Whiskey"
Emily Wolfe


I heard this song on The Vampire Diaries and was hooked. Say whatever you want about the show, but they have some pretty awesome music! Emily Wolfe has a little bit of Norah Jones going on, but more rocky-less blues. 

"Sea Green, See Blue"
Jaymay

Another mellow song by a female singer-songwriter. I guess I'm just feeling that type of music now that the weather's getting cooler!

"Salvation"
Gabrielle Aplin


Another song I discovered thanks to TVD! Full of love and angst and all that good stuff.


"Be Alright"
Lucy Rose


Okay, I may have a TVD addiction but whatever it's my total guilty pleasure. If you're a fan of this show then you'll know this is the song that was playing during THE most heartbreaking scene EVER.  

"All Through The Night"
Sleeping At Last


This is a cover song of the original version and much more mellow (and of course, sad).


Check out the first three installments of "Songs I'm Loving Lately"

2 comments

  1. I love seeing these kinds of posts because I often go through my phone on only have faster-roadtrip music. I really like Sea Green, See Blue, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I found that Jaymay song a few years back and was obsessed with it. Thanks for the reintroduction!!

    ReplyDelete