Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall Nature Walks

One of my favorite parts about autumn, and one of the reasons I could probably never leave the northeast, is the beauty of nature during this time period. I'm a nature lover in general and can even find beauty in the dead of winter when nature seems like a ghost town. The changing of fall leaves however is something indescribable. The feeling of leaves crunching beneath your shoes as you wander through a forest and take in the beautiful colors is a one of a kind feeling. Although I took these pictures during an overcast Fall afternoon, I think I still managed to get some nice shots. I can't wait until fall is in full swing and I can take a nature walk during "the golden hour" and get some absolutely breath taking shots. 



Have you taken any awesome Fall photos lately? Please share your link! I'd love to see them :)

No comments

Post a Comment