Friday, March 6, 2015

If you could...

Who doesn't love taking random/fun surveys? This one in particular has been one of my favorites because it had some unique questions and I loved the "if you could" aspect for each one. So if you want to learn a little bit more about the blogger behind the blog, check out this "If You Could..." survey ;)

  1. Travel anywhere, where would it be? PARIS! I've been wanting to go since I was a little girl and I would buy all these travel books and all those learn to speak French books. It's looking like a very real possibility this November thanks to my college friend who has moved there and I cannot even express my excitement :) 
  2. Meet anyone, who would it be? Leonardo DiCaprio...
  3. Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be? My grandpa.
  4. Be anyone for a day, who would it be? I think I would want to be a famous actress currently filming something just so I could experience what that would be like. I've always had a weird fascination with wanting to become an actress, but I know it's a totally far-fetched idea for me. 
  5. Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be? Money? Hahaha, I wish. I guess I would really enjoy getting free Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. I spend too much money on coffee.
  6. Change one thing about your life what would it be? I hate to say it, but I do wish I was more financially stable. On a positive note, it means I am okay (and for some things even GREAT) as to where I'm at in life when it comes to everything else. But having more money would really just change a lot of things in my life that would eliminate stress and help me live a life that is more of what I want.
  7. Have any superpower what would it be? Fly. I want to be like the birds. There's just so much freedom involved. No restraints. I could just flap, flap away.
  8. Be any animal for a day which would you be? Thought I'd say cat? Nope. I would want to be  a wolf. They fascinate me. Beautiful creatures and I love their loyalty.
  9. Date anyone who would it be? If only this survey could capture the face I just made. I don't know. I don't have a particular person and I'm not going to give a celebrity name because that's just silly. I just want to date someone who I connect with and who respects me and wants to make a serious commitment.
  10. Change one thing about the world what would it be? Less violence, all around. 
  11. Live in any fictional universe which would you choose? How can I choose! I was about to say the Vampire Diaries/The Originals world, but I've been on a Gilmore Girls kick lately and I've always wanted to live in a town like Stars Hollow, so I think I'll go with that.
  12. Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of? The need to eat. I love food, but it's just getting annoying at this point. (I realize this is a total first world problem...)
  13. Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? I've always wanted to be at least a couple inches taller, but hey... I've embraced my shortness at this point.
  14. Change one of your personality traits which would you choose? I guess I would like to change how often I get aggravated at minor things. 
  15. Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose? Singing. I wish so badly that I had an amazing voice. Or at least an okay voice, haha.
  16. Forget one event in your life which would you choose? None, because I believe everything I've experienced thus far has made me into the person I am today. I don't mind experiencing the bad, as long as there's some good thrown in there as well.
  17. Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose? World War II.
  18. Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose? Dark blonde hair and green eyes :-x But I'm actually learning to love the skin I'm in ;)
  19. Be any weight/body type, which would you choose? I guess I shall go with the cliche answer: more fit and skinny
  20. Live in any country/city, where would you choose?have too many and I can't make an accurate decision until I've visited them all. But so far it's: Seattle, Portland, New Orleans, Savannah, Charleston
  21. Change one law in your country, which would you change? HA just one?! Maybe just create a law that says all student loans are forgiven. Please...
  22. Be any height, which would you choose? 5'4
  23. Have any job in the world, which would you choose? A business entrepreneur 
  24. Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be? A million dollars...
  25. Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be? I'm in my PJs looking like a hot mess, so I prefer to have this alone time for right now
If you've done this survey before or plan to do it on your own blog, leave your link below so I can check it out!

6 comments

  1. I love this! It's so fun getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing mine early tomorrow morning if you want to check it out! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Sarah
    www.fromdogwoodstomagnolias.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marian and I did something similar on ours...

    Marian's = http://www.twoabeautifullife.com/blog/2014/12/16/an-interview-with-marian

    Mine = http://www.twoabeautifullife.com/blog/2014/12/10/an-interview-with-meag

    Love your answers. Glad you didn't pick a celeb, I might not been as strong, but i like your answer much better.

    xxcheers, Meag

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite things is getting to know bloggers better and this was a fun way to learn about you! I like your student loan forgiveness law - yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogged! http://www.fromdogwoodstomagnolias.com/2015/03/if-you-could.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love surveys like this! I may steal if for a post next week. ;)

    xx
    Allisonleighann

    ReplyDelete