Sunday, April 20, 2014

Weekend Snapshots: A walk in the park

This weekend I got to catch up with a lot of blog-related things, which was AWESOME! I feel like I've been lagging behind a bit. It was a relaxing weekend in which I didn't really do much, but I'm not complaining because it was much needed. Sometimes we just need a break, you know?


The highlight of my weekend was probably going to this gorgeous park with my mom for a light stroll and a chance to test out my photography skills. It was a bit chilly, but sunny out and a ton of people came out to enjoy the nice "spring" weather. I got a few stares my way while I was in awkward photo taking poses, but oh well. Check out some of the shots I took!

















Check out the rest of the shoot on my Flickr account!


Bask in the sunshine while you can. Hope everyone had a happy holiday weekend!
♥︎

2 comments

  1. Ooh, lovely photos! I'm trying to play catch up right now, and it's not easy. Kudos to you! xx, Elizabeth

    www.octoberjune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is very hard to keep up with all blogger things! People outside our world may think it's easy, but it certainly is not haha

      <3 Val

      Delete