Sunday, March 30, 2014

T.M.I. Tag Survey

I usually don't indulge in surveys or questionnaires, but I figured it'd be a good way to let my readers know a little bit more about me. It's also a fun thing to do when you're bored on a rainy Sunday morning. I got the idea from Sydney, another fellow Her Campus Blogger! Changed the questions up a bit, but here ya go ;)

divider

1. What are you wearing?
Yoga pants, white cami and my favorite black hood… lazy Sunday wear

2. Do you have any tattoos?
I have two, one on my wrist and another on my foot. Been itching to get my third so hopefully soon!

3. Piercings?
Just ears… I used to have my nose pierced but took it out after a year or two because the stud kept falling in :-x

4. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depends… for the most part I'm really quick to get ready. But then there are those days where I just can't figure out what to wear or I have to dry my hair or I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

5. How tall are you?
5'1"… or maybe it's 5'0" and three quarters but shhhhhhh

6. Zodiac sign?
Pisces… the ~sensitive soul~

7. Favorite quote?
Aw crap I have so many. I like "So it goes." by Kurt Vonnegut because it sums up life in a simple way. Another favorite is "Freedom lies in being bold." by Robert Frost.

8. What are your fears?
I think my biggest fear is not being good enough.

9. Favorite TV show?
Supernatural! Oh and Spongebob Squarepants.

10. Favorite song?
Really? This is an impossible question for me to answer. My first tattoo was dedicated to how much I love music (all genres.) I go through moments, but I have so many "favorite" songs, I can't even think of them at the moment. Off the top of my head I'll say "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd, "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton, "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd, "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" by The Postal Service, "Wild Horses" by The Rolling Stones, "Eleven" and "Summer Stars" by Taking Back Sunday, "Little Wing" by Jimi Hendrix, "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers, "Ever the Same" by Rob Thomas, "What's My Age Again" by Blink 182, "Float On" by Modest Mouse", "Strawberry Swing" by Coldplay (OMG I NEED TO STOP) oh and my most recent favorite is "Not a Bad Thing" by Justin Timberlake. The end.

11. Last song you sang out loud?
That "Do you want to build a SNOWMAAAAAN" song from Frozen. In a super high pitched voice.

12. A place to visit?
I want to road trip across the U.S.

13. Favorite color?
Teal or any mix between blue and green really

14. What instruments do you play?
I used to play the violin (about 5 years) but I probably wouldn't really know how to play it again unless I did some super brushing up on my skills. I also have a guitar that I've been trying to dabble at but I have small hands/fingers and it's hard for me… but someday! (Fun fact: I used to know how to play Stand by Me) (Another fun fact: I played Stairway to Heaven with my orchestra class in 8th grade)

15. Favorite piece of jewelry?
I have a few. My Pandora charm bracelet, an antique ring I got from a thrift store and my most recent one is the necklace I got as a birthday present from one of my best friends :)

divider
I'm not tagging anyone for this survey, but if you want to do it and post it on your blog,
feel free to leave a comment with a link to it! I'd love to check it out.

No comments

Post a Comment