Monday, March 17, 2014

Inspiration Monday: Those Happy Moments

I felt it today. I can't remember the last time I did. Deep in my soul, in my heart. True contentment. Happiness, perhaps? It felt warm, it felt calm, it felt bright. It still feels that way, and I hope it stays for awhile longer. I know life throws us obstacles all the time, some facing more than others, but when we get those moments of true happiness from within, cherish them.

IM17

I look at what I'm doing with my life, where I'm at right now, and I'm happy about it. No, it's not perfect, because nothing never really will be. But what is "perfect" is the way I feel about it, at this given moment in time. I haven't felt this way for months. Ever since graduating (maybe even months before then), I have felt lost, alone, scared, confused, etc. It's been a rough road, a scary one, a lonely one. I found myself at a crossroad and I never thought I'd cross it, wasn't sure I even knew how. But I did.

IM14

I'm following my dream and every day I see myself getting closer and closer. I know I will have many more "dreams" to come in my life, but it's exciting to know that I am on my way, at least to my first one. This is how it feels like, to do what truly sparks a passion in you, to do what makes you happiest, to do what you have always pictured yourself doing.

IM16

Some days are still hard. Some days are discouraging. Some days are exhausting. Some days are uninspiring. But I'll take the good with the bad. I have never felt more determined. Determined and motivated to beat those bad days to the pulp and take hold of the good days with all my might, squeezing out every bit of sunshine I can.

No comments

Post a Comment