Monday, March 31, 2014

Inspiration Monday: True Friends

    For this week's Inspiration Monday, I wanted to focus on friendships.

IM21

Life is rough. It's even harder when you go through it alone. That's why friendships, the real & true ones, are so vital to our lives. Sometimes we get into fights with our friends, sure. It's only natural. What counts is that at the end of the day they will be there for you, no matter what.

IM24

I have a few of those in my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. We all have our quirks and when you find someone who accepts you for who you are, and loves you regardless of how crazy/annoying you may be... cherish that. All you really need in life is one true friend who you know has your back, despite any obstacles the two of you may face.

IM22

This week I want you to focus on all the friendships in your life. Make sure you are giving as much as you receive, and vice versa. Never stay in a friendship that only brings negative vibes to your life. That is not what a true friendship is about. Also realize that friends can't always be there for you 24/7. That doesn't mean they don't care, though. Friendship is all about balance.

IM20

Our true friends are the ones that inspire us to be better people, lead better lives. They want the best for you. Let your best friends know how much you appreciate them and care about them. And remember, ff you want true lifelong friends, you have to be one yourself.

IM23

3 comments

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog from a blog I follow, Whisper Sweet Nothings. I love this post, this makes me really appreciate my girlfriends. Yes we all go through our arguments and fights but nothing big enough to tear us apart. Consider me a follower girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! I checked out your blog as well, and now you have a new follower ;) Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I don't know where I'd be without my best friends, they're always there for me. xx, Elizabeth

    www.octoberjune.com

    ReplyDelete