Monday, June 16, 2014

Inspiration Monday: Punch fear in the face.

I don't like it, but sometimes fear consumes me and prevents me from living my life how I would truly like to. Fear is an ugly thing and I wish none of us ever had to go through it because it really affects so many parts of our lives, and sometimes it prevents great things from happening. For this Inspiration Monday, I want you to take a look at the fears that you are holding on to (because let's be fair, we all have some) and try to find a way to just let them go. It's not easy, believe me, I know. But it is necessary. It is necessary if you want to grow as a person, make changes in your life, and most importantly, if you want to be truly happy. Let go of the fears.

"The key to change is to let go of fear."
-Rosanne Cash



"I let go of the fear and the peace came quickly."
-Lea Michele



"Everything you want is on the other side of fear."
-Jack Canfield



and because I know so many of us are constantly asking the universe for this, here it is:



No comments

Post a Comment