Thursday, May 22, 2014

Guest Post: Guilt-Free Cookie Dough Bites!

Hello there! My name is Nikki Vergakes, a lifestyle blogger. I've been getting into recipes more often since I have time to cook, and I found this gem floating around. They're clean cookie dough bites. Perfect for snacking, or cheating clean! It's all of the cookie dough you want, minus the guilt. Also, minus the salmonella. 

I saw this on instagram, and I HAD to try it. Also, with my recent purchase of a food processor, I thought it would be easier than ever.

Ingredients:
1 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup oats
3 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
However many carob or dark chocolate chips you want! 

Directions:
1. Blend the cashews and oats until they become a very fine powder in either a food processor or blender.
2. In a bowl, add the honey/agave nectar, and the maple syrup.
3. Lastly, add the chocolate chips.
4. Place in a refrigerator until hardened, and enjoy!


These little bites look and taste like cookie dough, you won't want to stop popping them in your mouth. But pop all you want, they're completely guilt free! 

No comments

Post a Comment