Friday, May 23, 2014

Songs I'm Loving Lately #2

Happy Friday! It's a long weekend for the majority of us so hopefully that means everyone is in a cheery mood! I'm hoping to catch up with lots of great blog posts this weekend, but there's a chance I may just lounge around and do absolutely nothing (and love it.)

Without further ado, here is the second installation of Songs I'm Loving Lately! My music taste varies a lot and I listen to basically every genre, so this is probably the most random music list you will ever encounter. However, since every song is pretty much a different genre, I'm hoping you can walk away with at least one new song to add to your playlist for the holiday weekend :)


"On My Way"
Lea Michele

I love Lea. I've been a fan for years now and when she came out with her own album I was ecstatic. Unfortunately, I didn't like the majority of her songs. I don't think the songs showcase her true talent, and there seems to be too much auto tune in the mix. However, this song is one I do like! Plus, the video is hot (as is she.) 

"Am I Wrong"
Nico & Vinz

This song totally gives me summer vibes. It's catchy and fun which is exactly what you want for your boozy fun-filled Memorial Day barbecue!

"Let's Get Lost"
Beck & Bat For Lashes

Not gonna lie, I discovered this song through one of the Twilight soundtracks (and that's why the video is all Twilight screen caps.) But, regardless of that fact, it's a good song that has nothing to do with Twilight so I highly recommend it. Plus, it has Beck in it so it can't be too bad, right? ;)

"Bailando"
Descemer Bueno 
ft. Gente de Zona

So you might have heard this song already, but the Enrique Iglesias version. This is the original song, played by a music group that originated in Cuba. The Enrique version is already getting pretty popular (I'm starting to hear it on the radio, with some version featuring Sean Paul—where the hell has he been?!) but I still like this version better. Yes, it is all in spanish. Maybe you're not into that kind of music, but this song is definitely one that makes me wanna dance (and I don't dance...)

"I Don't Dance"
Lee Brice

Speaking of how I don't dance, I really like this song! I just heard it recently on my favorite country radio station and immediately Shazamed it so I could download it when I got home. I'm a sucker for love songs and this one is so cute and lovely. 


Enjoy your weekend—do something fun and crazy!

No comments

Post a Comment