Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Inspiration Monday & Hump Day Funnies: All rolled into one.

I've been off the radar lately (and feeling quite guilty about that.) But sometimes even bloggers need to take a break. This holiday weekend was pretty hectic for me because of a room change that involved lots of stressful furniture building. Even though you're supposed to feel well rested after a weekend, especially a long weekend, I woke up Tuesday morning totally burnt out. Could also be due to the fact that it was super humid (there I go, blaming the weather once again) and my allergies kicked up about 5 notches. Despite all this "crumminess" I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

I promise good posts are coming, but for this morning I want to share some of my usual "Inspiration Monday" goodies combined with "Hump Day funnies" (which I've decide is okay to do because this week is all over the place, so there.)


 "Don't sit and wait. Get out there, feel life. 
Touch the sun, and immerse in the sea."
-Rumi


 


 




 (when you correct your teacher)





"Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, 
not weakness."

-Katherine Henson

And remember, it's okay to take a break from your life every once in awhile. Sometimes we need to take a step back. Don't stretch yourself so thin that you end up snapping! It's okay to lose sight of your goals and dreams and just overall to-do list. Give yourself the time you need to re-evaluate everything, and then once you're ready, jump back in: feet first, head first, whichever way your heart desires.

No comments

Post a Comment